Hindu Festivals CalenderFestivals that come based on tidhi, vaaram and nakshatram in telugu months.
Chaitra Masam- On the eve of 'Chaitra Suddha Paadyami' with 'Chitta Nakshatram(star)' in place we celebrate the New Year called 'Ugadi'. From today starts 'Vasanta Navaratrulu'. Nine days of 'Vasantam'.
- On the eve of 'chaitra Suddha vidiya' the end of 'Uttama Manvantaram'. Also 'Soubhagya Gouri Vratam'.
- On the eve of 'Chaitra Suddha Panchami' is 'Varaha jayamti' (Beginning of 'Sweta varaha kalpam')
- On the eve of 'Chaitra Suddha Navami' is 'Sri Rama Navami'.
- On the eve of 'Chaitra Suddha Aekaadasi' is Rukmini puuja
- On the eve of 'Chaitra Sudda Poornima' with 'Chitta Nakshatram' is the ending of 'Rouchyaka Manvantaram'.
- On the eve of 'Chaitra Bahula Panchami' is the 'Matyavataara Jayanti'
- On the eve of 'Amavasya' is the Beginning of 'Kurma Kalpam'
Vaisaka Masam- On the eve of 'Vaisaka Sudda tadiya' with 'visaka nakshatram' we celebrate 'Balarama Jayanti', (Tretayugaadi) Also Akshaya Tritiya.
- On the eve of 'Vaisaka Sudda navami' is the ending of 'Dvaparayugam' (Auspicious time of 'Vrushaba samkramanam')
- On the eve of 'Vaisaka Chaturdasi' is the 'Narasimhavatara Jayanti'
- On the eve of 'Vaisaka Poornima' is the 'Buddavatara Jayanti'
- On the eve of 'Vaisaka Bahula Tadiya' is the beginning of 'Pardhava Kalpadi'
- On the eve of 'Vaisaka Bahula Dasami' we celebrate the festival of 'Hanuma Jayanti'.
Jeshta Masam- On the eve of 'Jaeshta Poornima' is the ending of 'Bouchyaka Manvantaram'
- On the eve of 'Jaeshta Bahula Dvadasi' is the 'Kurmavatara Jayanti'
Ashada Masam- On the eve of 'Ashaaa Pournam' we celebrate 'Gurupournami' (its a three day festival).
- On the eve of 'Ashada Suddha dasami' with 'Purvashaada Nakshatram' is the ending of 'Chakshusha Manvantaram'.
Sravana Masam- Sravana Masam
- On the eve of 'Sravana Sudda Vidiya' we celebrate 'Mangala Gouri Vratam'
- On the eve of 'Sravana Purnima' with 'Sravana Nakshatram' is the 'Haigreeva Jayanti', also is the ending of 'Krutayugam' and 'Jandhyala purnima' or 'Rakhi Purnima'
- On the eve of 'Sravana Bahula Astami' we celebrate 'Sri Krishna Janmastami' or 'Sri Krishnastami'
- On the eve of 'Sravana amavasya' is the ending of 'Rudrasaavarnika Manvantaram'
Bhadrapada Masam- On the eve of 'Bhadrapada Sudda Tadiya' with 'Purva bhadra nakshatram' marks the ending of 'Tamasa (Tapasa) Manvantaram'.
- On the eve of 'Bhadrapada Sudda Chaturdhi' we celebrate 'Vinayaka Chaviti'.
- On the eve of 'Bhadrapada Sudda Dvadasi' we celebrate 'Vamana Jayanti'
- On the eve of 'Bhadrapada Bahula Amavasya' we celebrate 'Mahalaya Amavasya'
Asvayuja Masam- On the eve of 'Asvayuja Suddha Padyami' Marks the beginning of 'Devi Navaraatrulu' or 'Dasara'
- On the eve of 'Asvayuja Panchami' we perform 'Lalitha Vratam'
- On the eve of 'Asvayuja Saptami' is the 'Sarasvati Puja'
- On the eve of 'Asvayuja Astami' we celebrate 'Durgastami'
- On the eve of 'Asvayuja Navami' we celebrate 'Maharnavami' also marks the end of 'Svochisha Manvantaram'
- On the eve of 'Asvayuja dasami' we celebrate 'Vijaya Dasami' (Dasara) we perform 'Aparajita Devi puja' 'Sami Puja' and also 'Durga Devi Udvasana'
- On the eve of 'Asvayuja Bahula Chaturdasi' we celebrate 'Naraka Chaturdasi'; 'Lakshmi Udvasana'.
- On the eve of 'Asvayuja Bahula Amavasya' with Aswini Nakshatram we celebrate Deepavali.
Kartika Masam- Kartika Masam
- On the eve of 'Karteka Suddha Navami' marks the beginning of 'Krutayugam' (Akshaya Navami)
- On the eve of 'Karteka Suddha Dvaadasi' marks the ending of 'Swayambuva Manvantaram' also called 'Ksherabdhi Dwadasi'
- On the eve of 'Karteka Suddha Purnima Kruthika Nakshatram Kumara swamy darsanam; 'Karteka deepam'; 'Daksha saavarnika Manvantaram' (Tulasi puja - Dhaatri puja)
- On the eve of 'Karteka Bahula tadiya' marks the ending of 'Tretayugam'
Margasira Masam- On the eve of 'Margasira Suddha shashti' with 'Mrugasira Nakshatram' we celebrate 'Subramanya Shashti' or 'Skanda shashti'
- On the eve of 'Margasira Suddha Trayodasi' we celebrate 'Hanumat Vratam' - on the 'Ekadasi' before the arrival of Pournami in 'Pushyamasam' we celebrate 'Mukkoti Aekadasi'
- On the eve of 'Margasira Poornima' marks 'Datta Jayanti'
- On the eve of 'Margasira Bahula vidiya' marks 'Parasurama Jayanti'
- On Margasira or Pushya masam we celebrate Sankranti.
Magha Masam- On the eve of 'MaaGa Suddha Ashtami' with maaga nakshatram marks Bishmashtami
- On the eve of 'MaaGa Saptami' we celebrate 'Surya Saptami' (Radha Saptami)
- On the eve of 'MaaGa Bahula Chaturdhi' we celebrate 'Maha Sivaraatri'
- On the eve of 'MaaGa Bahula Amaavasya' marks the end of 'Maagamaasam' and the beginning of 'Dvaparayugadi'
Phalguna Masam- On the eve of 'Phalguna Suddha Poornima' with the star 'Purvaphalguni nakshatram' we celebrate 'Holi' (Holika poornami) marks 'Brahmi Savarnika Manvantaram'
-'Kumbha Asamkramanamu Kalki Jayanti.